Monday 22 June 2009

Sketch 2009 #13; Three's Company

I just can't get away from those little squares!
I hope you like this one with it's trios of small squares and long rectangles
This isn't the sketch I meant to post this week, but the card for that one is only half-made.
Not quite sure why this one leap-frogged and took its place, but these things happen
lpl

I've used the lovely Pompeii collection from Dream Street Papers to make this one. The card itself is a tall thin mini DL size.
I've made another card using this sketch too (shock horror) but I'll put that on my regular blog tomorrow.

These sketches are all offered free for anyone to use - but please remember to give the credit if you use them - and don't forget to pop back and let me know so I can come and see what you've made

Happy Crafting

15 comments:

Janice said...

Oh that's great, nice and simple lol!

Kaz said...

Fab sketch Kathy, I may have a bash at this!

cookcreateread said...

Oh this is lovely Kathy! Into my library of sketches! lol

Traceyr said...

Lovely card Kathy. Might give this sketch a go I need to make loads of cards in July so need lots of inspiration. Thanks. :)

Angelnorth said...

Looks great Kathy, nothing wrong with sticking to little squares if they're working for you!

Gez Butterworth said...

Great sketch Kathy.

Love your card & ooo those little squares!

Hugs

Gez.xx

cookcreateread said...

Hurrah! I did one! Here it is!

Kaz said...

I've done a card with this sketch too Kathy. You can have a peek ~{here}~

Elizabeth said...

Hey, Kathy! This was another great sketch. You can see what I've done with it on my blog: http://mscraftysdesigns.blogspot.com/

Crafting Queen said...

Really great sketch and love the card. Great papers. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Anesha

Jackie said...

I like this one......great for using scraps
Here’s my entry
xx

Minxy said...

WOW Sketch heaven, i know i'll be back here in times of inspirational need :O)

Jo Austin said...

mine's here... hope you likey!

http://joaustin.blogspot.com/2009/07/its-been-while.html

Carol Plume said...

Fabbie sketch - forgot to post mine so a bit late posting!! lolxx

you can see mine HERE

Kathy said...

this is a lovely card, great sketch too