Friday 2 October 2009

Sketch 2009 #16; Four Square

I can't quite believe how much time has gone by since I last posted a sketch!
Well, I can only say that I'll try to do better...lol

Here's something new to play with, anyway.
I've not made a card yet for this one, but I'll try to get something done soon.

Meanwhile, I'd love to see what you come up with.

As ever, you're welcome to use this sketch for any of your projects, all I ask is that if you use any of the sketches you find here that you give credit and post a link to where you found them.
If you come back and leave a message, I'll pop along and see what you've made and add a link to your blog on here.

1 comment:

Jo Austin said...

I got mine done. Hope you likey..

http://joaustin.blogspot.com/2009/10/couple-of-little-christmas-cards.html

I really need to get to grips with this adding a linky jobbo.. lol.

Jo x