Saturday 2 May 2009

Sketch 2009 #10; Take 5

A nice easy start to May on the Sketch File. I think this one is quite versatile, the background is really straightforward and simple, then you can add your 5 embellishments and make them quick and easy, or much more intricate - it really depends on your mood- or maybe how quickly you need the card!

I made this one to send to one of our nephews. I wanted to make a Robo template for the footballs, thinking it would be really useful so worth getting right. Iwon't go into how much of a struggle I had (or rather the Technical Expert, aka Hubby had) with this, and all because I thought it would be a good idea to add perfertions to mark all the lines....
Being 15 said Nephew won't care a jot, will he? lol

Looking forward to seeing what my fellow crafters come up with for this sketch - please come and leave a message so I can see what you make, and please let people know where you found the sketch.

8 comments:

Kaz said...

Ha ha Kathy, bet he won't! Still, it has come out well worth the effort.

Love the sketch will have a bash soon.

Angelnorth said...

Hmm, great sketch but the proofreader in me can't help but notice there are six circles on the template but your text says add your five embellishments" and you have five footballs. Looks great, whatever and yes, I suspect your nephew simply won't notice those perfect perforations - we did though so gotta be worth it!

Kathy said...

ohhh well spotted Joanne! That's what comes of doing things in a rush. I've corrected it now - thanks for the "heads-up"!

Unknown said...

You made me think what to do on this sketch Mrs B, that's for sure!

Hope you like what I did, it's on my blog HERE x

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Love your card Kathy. Thanks for popping over and leaving such lovely comments on my blog. I always love reading what people have to say, not to mention the visits. LOL

Cheers, Irene :)

SueH said...

I've had a go too.

Here's mine.....with FIVE flowers!

Sue
x

Jackie said...

This was a bit hard.......definitely challenging LOL

Here’s my entry

Jo Austin said...

All done with this one too - on my blog this evening!

Take care, Kathy xx

love Jo